A wide range of R Courses, from an introductory course to an R Developers course, from statistical models to R and Shiny. All courses can be attended both on line and on site.
The claim “knowledge from data” summarizes what we can do. We provide full data analysis consultancy or a wide range of R help, such as Package Development, R Support or Data Reporting.
Be productive everywhere with R. You can access your R session from everywhere and optimize the work of your team. Put your R made reports to web, or make your reports interactive with R and Shiny.
News from MilanoR
News from R-bloggers
News from Quantide
Posts from R-bloggers
- The beautiful R charts in London: The Information Capital
by David Smith on Nov 26
- Extracting NOAA sea surface temperatures with ncdf4
by Luke Miller on Nov 26
- 2014-03 The gridGraphics Package
by pmur002 on Nov 25
- RStudio shortcuts (Windows) – for cleaner and faster coding
by tcamm on Nov 25
Posts from MilanoR
- MilanoR meeting: 18th December
by MilanoR on Nov 26
- MilanoR meeting is coming
by MilanoR on Nov 18
- Announcing the Publication of R Machine Learning Essentials
by Michele Usuelli on Nov 10
- MilanoR meeting: call for presentations
by MilanoR on Oct 16
DataCampDataCamp is the fastest and easiest way to learn R programming and data science.
Revolution AnalyticsRevolution Analytics is the leading commercial provider of software and services based on the open source R project for statistical computing.
RStudio, Inc.RStudio provides popular open source and enterprise-ready professional software for the R statistical computing environment.
IT and Marketing