A wide range of R Courses, from an introductory course to an R Developers course, from statistical models to R and Shiny. All courses can be attended both on line and on site.
The claim “knowledge from data” summarizes what we can do. We provide full data analysis consultancy or a wide range of R help, such as Package Development, R Support or Data Reporting.
Be productive everywhere with R. You can access your R session from everywhere and optimize the work of your team. Put your R made reports to web, or make your reports interactive with R and Shiny.
News from MilanoR
News from R-bloggers
News from Quantide
Posts from R-bloggers
- Call for participation: AusDM 2014, Brisbane, 27-28 November
by Yanchang Zhao on Oct 25
- What are the chances of Dilma tomorrow?
by Daniel Marcelino on Oct 25
- RSQLite 1.0.0
by hadleywickham on Oct 25
- Hungarian RUG guest speakers: Romain Francois and Matt Dowle
by Gergely Daróczi on Oct 25
Posts from MilanoR
- MilanoR meeting: call for presentations
by MilanoR on Oct 16
- "R for Developers" free web-book: leave your opinion
by Nicola Sturaro Sommacal on Oct 10
- Lot of reports with a single click!
by Enrico Tonini on Oct 07
- Ramarro: "R for Developers" free (web) book
by Andrea Spanò on Sep 29
R Web Books
DataCampDataCamp is the fastest and easiest way to learn R programming and data science.
Revolution AnalyticsRevolution Analytics is the leading commercial provider of software and services based on the open source R project for statistical computing.
RStudio, Inc.RStudio provides popular open source and enterprise-ready professional software for the R statistical computing environment.
IT and Marketing